ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Employment Screening Services - Financial Background
Purchased online and completed within one working day
Financial Background Screening for Employers
The financial background screening report has been developed to meet the requirements of most employers including the financial checks required for staff working within the security sector (requirements specified within BS 7858:2012, audited by the National Security Inspectorate). The financial background screening will include:
- Adverse financial history: Identification of any County Court Judgments (CCJs), Court Decrees, Bankruptcy, Sequestration or Insolvency during the last 6 years. For CCJs and Court Decrees the report will also identify the actual amounts involved, court references, and whether the debts have been satisfied.
- Address history verification: Searches against the electoral register entries for the address provided returning the details found in the public register; searches in financial databases for active accounts to confirm the address provided.
- Linked addresses: Any other addresses found that are linked to the applicant's identity.
- Identity verifications: Searches to find matches on the name and date of birth for the address provided.
- Alias names: Searches for any alias names associated with the identity.
- Previous credit searches: Activity within the last 6 months such as applications for credit cards, loan applications and debt collection activity.
- Notices of any corrections: Identification of any corrections that the individual has applied to their credit file.
- HM Treasury and OFAC sanctions: Verification as to whether the individual has been listed for HM Treasury or OFAC sanctions.
This level of
employment screening helps to identify any adverse financial history and additionally provide supporting probity information to validate an individual's identity and residential address.
Click on this link to view an example of the financial background check for employees.
Click on this link to view and print details required from the employee for the financial background screening report.
Reports ordered before 2pm are returned the same day (Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays).
Payment can be made by credit card (except AMEX), debit card or Paypal. Monthly invoiced accounts can also be set up for larger volume orders.
Our financial background reports are provided using Experian, all purchases are subject to agreeing our terms, details here: Terms of service
All financial background checks ordered through this website are prepared using data directly from Experian databases. We cannot advise on the suitability of any individual with respect to the content of these reports.
In addition to the financial background check report we provide a range of other employment screening services to meet specific employment requirements.
Our services cover:
- BS 7858 security screening
- BPSS - Baseline Personnel Security Standard
- FCA regulated employment
- UK right to work
- Financial probity
- CV verification
- Bespoke employment screening including support for Wincor Nixdorf, Lloyds TSB and other proprietary screening requirements.
- Criminal background checks
- International screening through our network of partners in over 250 countries
Click here for more information on our range of employment screening services, or call our offices on 01992 719 234 to speak with one of our team.